I Love Poker - $1,402 バレンタインデートーナメント

バレンタインデーが間近に迫っています。だからといってはなんですが、ちょっと特別なことをしようと考えた Everest Poker が $1,402 保証のトーナメント$2.20 バイインで開催してくれます。

• 名称: I Love Poker
• トーナメント開始時刻: 2 月 15 日 日本時間 4:00
• プライズプール: $1,402
• バイイン: $2 + $0.20

トーナメントは Everest Poker のロビーから 'Scheduled' セクションをお探しください。

規約条項(英語)

The promoter of “I Love Poker” (“the Promotion”) is Everest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited (“Everest Poker”).
The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on http://www.everestpoker.com (“the Site”)
Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of Everesr Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited as well as the House Rules located on the site.
The Promotion starts on Thursday 14th February 2013 at 20:00 CET and ends following completion of the scheduled tournament ("the Period").
In order to be eligible for the Promotion, players must register for the “I Love Poker” tournament within the Everest Poker software.
The “I Love Poker” tournament carries a buy-in of $2+$0.20 and is capped at 3500 players on a first come-first served basis. Once registration has reached the limit of 3500 players, no further registration will be permitted.
Everest Poker reserves the right to amend the rules of the “I Love Poker” tournament as well as the Prize at is sole discretion.
In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.
Everest Poker’s decision is final in all matters of dispute.

規約条項は予告なく変更される場合がございます。如何なる場合においても、Everest Poker.com に表記されている規約が優先されます。

もしまだ Everest Poker のアカウントをお作りでない場合は、 こちらからアカウントを作り、初回デポジットボーナス等の特典をご利用ください。