Quick translation needed

• Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      登録日: 09.07.2010 ポスト: 10,877
      Hi there, I am a coach at Finnish community. At my work we have a visitor from Japan, and I would like to write a short "thank you" message for her. But I am not sure how good Google translator is, so can someone check this and make corrections if needed? The visitor comes in couple of hours and leaves in about 5 hours so if someone is awake I would really appreciate a quick answer. Thank you.

Here is the text:

"We are very happy that you were here with us. We hope that you have enjoyed your stay. It has been nice to see how you have worked with the kids, even when you don't have a common language with them.

The kids have really liked you. It would be nice if you could send us a postcard when you get back home. Thank you for coming here"

And the translation that Google gave:

私たちはあなたたちと一緒にここにあったことを非常に嬉しく思っています。私たちはあなたの滞在を楽しんだことを願っています。それはあなたがそれらと共通の言語を持っていない場合でも、あなたが子供たちと一緒に働いていたかを見るのは嬉しいことでした。

子供たちは本当にあなたが好きでした。あなたが戻って家に帰るときあなたは私たちにはがきを送ることができれば、それはいいだろう。ここに来ていただきありがとうございます。

Does that even make sense?
  • 2 の返信
    • kyaroguy
      kyaroguy
      ブロンズ
      登録日: 29.02.2012 ポスト: 3,125
      Google translation is not good for Japanese.
      Please use this text.

"私たちはあなたに会えたことを大変うれしく思っています。あなたがここで楽しく過ごせたのであれば幸いです。あなたと子供達は言葉は通じなくとも、その交流は素晴らしい経験だったと思います。

子供達はあなたのことを大変気に入っていました。もしよろしければ、帰国後に子供達に手紙をいただければと思います。彼らはとても喜ぶでしょうから。本当に、来てくれてありがとうございます"
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      登録日: 09.07.2010 ポスト: 10,877
      Thank you very much! :)