Thread for foreigners !!/Ausländer/Extranjero

• drummerSHIN
      drummerSHIN
      ブロンズ
      登録日: 24.07.2010 ポスト: 1,915
      Hello my friends !!

This thread is for foreigners who interested in Japanese culture or wants to contact with Japanese.

If you have any question ( cultures , words , animation , or etc ) please ask anything :D :D

We are glad to talking with you guys :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:

Thank you for coming to our community and always have a good day :s_cool: :s_cool:
  • 70 の返信
    • Aent
      Aent
      ブロンズ
      登録日: 30.07.2007 ポスト: 4,931

Do you have any instant messaging program/application? (ICQ, MSN, etc.)
    • drummerSHIN
      drummerSHIN
      ブロンズ
      Sorry for late reply :(

As you know ( maybe ? lol ) I went to Tokyo to meet my community friends and play poker.

Actually I did great run at the tournament ( 8th place of the 130 people !! )

1st place prize was 2011 WSOPE $3000 package ( I couldn't make it !!!!!!! )

and you can contact to my skype the ID is drummershin then you will see my stupid picture :D :D :D
    • Aent
      Aent
      ブロンズ
      Ok, I'll see later.
    • Aent
      Aent
      ブロンズ

I want to learn japanese that way. :s_love:
    • Yohei
      Yohei
      ブロンズ
      登録日: 05.08.2010 ポスト: 1,457
      Aent による投稿

I want to learn japanese that way. :s_love:

lol fuck!!

Wie komisch ist das? lolol
    • Aent
      Aent
      ブロンズ
      Yohei による投稿
      lol fuck!!
      gz to 1k Posts. ;)
    • Yohei
      Yohei
      ブロンズ
      Aent による投稿
      Yohei による投稿
      lol fuck!!
      gz to 1k Posts. ;)
      lol....
    • drummerSHIN
      drummerSHIN
      ブロンズ
      Aent > 2000 posts from germany community

Yohei > 1000 posts from Japanese community

drummerSHIN > 500 posts from Japanese community

Poor Japanese staffs lol .....
    • Aent
      Aent
      ブロンズ
      We're just spamming way more, just look at bullshit-threads like this one:
      http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1366444&hilightuser=0&page=200

and you know why we have more posts.
      Nothing to be proud of.
    • drummerSHIN
      drummerSHIN
      ブロンズ
      Aent による投稿
      We're just spamming way more, just look at bullshit-threads like this one:
      http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1366444&hilightuser=0&page=200

and you know why we have more posts.
      Nothing to be proud of.

5300 posts lol ..... :f_eek: :f_eek:
    • Vildcz
      Vildcz
      ブロンズ
      登録日: 09.12.2010 ポスト: 743
      Hello fellow grinders! Greetings from Czech Republic =)

I'd like to study japanese language, but obviously I have to pass the university admission first. I went through older tests and found a question that I wasn't able to answer even with uncle Google's help.
      The question is: "Why can no woman accede to the japanese throne" :s_confused:

ありがとう :)
    • drummerSHIN
      drummerSHIN
      ブロンズ
      Vildcz による投稿
      Hello fellow grinders! Greetings from Czech Republic =)

I'd like to study japanese language, but obviously I have to pass the university admission first. I went through older tests and found a question that I wasn't able to answer even with uncle Google's help.
      The question is: "Why can no woman accede to the japanese throne" :s_confused:

I guess most of Japanese can't answer the question too ( include me)

If someone ask me the question , I would say '' wtf I don't know ,who cares :f_ugly: ''

If you really need the answer of question, I can search for you.
      However , that question is really unusual and even Japanese university exam wouldn't question that kind of thing.

So don't depressed by you can't answer the question and if you have any question about Japanese, anytime your welcome :D :D
    • Ryu
      Ryu
      ブロンズ
      登録日: 01.11.2006 ポスト: 96
      No, I don't know either BUT... As far as I know, there were at least 5 or 6 reigning Empresses in Japanese history (a few more if you count the mythical ones). The most recent being Empress Go-Sakuramachi in the 18th century.
    • Ryu
      Ryu
      ブロンズ
      The Imperial Household Law of 1947
    • Vildcz
      Vildcz
      ブロンズ
      drummerSHIN による投稿

However , that question is really unusual and even Japanese university exam wouldn't question that kind of thing.
      Yeah, I can imagine that. Those admission exams are bloody difficult, only 10% of candidates pass. For comparsion, the best czech law school accepts about 14% candidates :s_evil:

@Ryu: thanks, you are awesome :f_thumbsup:
    • Ryu
      Ryu
      ブロンズ
      The restoration of the Meiji Emperor in the 19th century had a huge impact on 20th century Japanese history. OTOH, as drummerSHIN pointed out, the whole Imperial thing is such an obscure topic and at the same time, of minor importance in understanding Japan today.

I would be interested in hearing about the other questions you found in the tests that you looked at.
    • Yohei
      Yohei
      ブロンズ
      Vildcz による投稿
      "Why can no woman accede to the japanese throne" :s_confused:

Because in long Japanese Royal history, it is very rare case that all previous emperors roots are only Men's-line spectrum, in the world.

It's means, always you have to dig Farther's roots and you will reach to the original.
      And, no one knows it is true but Japanese Emperor is The sons of God who made Japan in the Myth, and why this is very important blood connections.
      I heard that it is very rare case in the world's Royal family. And thay have over 2000years history also it is rare.

Well, today, Ten-no is not god anymore and he is the symbol, has no decition of political matter, however, as may you know his farther Hirohito(as Showa Ten-no) was actually King-of-Japan. And also all people believed that. That's why when he died, many of people specially old ppl were really sad, as they believed or educated Ten-no as "Living God". (Bit similar than ppl's reaction of dead of Kim Il Sun(Father of nation) and Jong il(....and just his son), but they are just showed up in this 60 years :P )

I don't know why originally they made this rule( have to time trip to 2000 years ago!) but that what I know with this question "Why can no woman accede to the japanese throne"

However, lately, number of Royal family is decreasing and Royal ministry is considering to have "Ladies emperor" and "Ladies Royal"(that when female Royal gets married, now they will lost qualification of Royal but discussing to change it)

this link is the advocate of "Keeping Male's connection" team. However it is in Japanese...

That's what I know about this.
    • Vildcz
      Vildcz
      ブロンズ
      Ryu による投稿
      I would be interested in hearing about the other questions you found in the tests that you looked at.
      There were mostly standard questions about language/history/literature/eastern region, for example "In which century did Buddhism arrive to Japan?" or "What does word shōen mean?" or "What is typical for the Nara period?"
      I'm not saying those questions are easy, probably 99.9% Europeans couldn't answer them, because Japanese history is generally skipped at school. But I would expect this type of questions to be in the test.

I also recall some 'WTF questions' like: "How many tones has the Vietnamese language?" or "In which part of house can you find the traditional korean heating system?" :D

Another task is to rewrite some words from hiragana/katakana to romanji and vice versa. Next task is to translate a text from English to Czech and the last task is to write an essay on the given topic.

@Yohei: thanks, it was very interesting reading. It's a pitty I can't read that linked page, google translator sucks at translating Japanese :s_cry:
    • Yohei
      Yohei
      ブロンズ
      Vildcz による投稿
      @Yohei: thanks, it was very interesting reading. It's a pitty I can't read that linked page, google translator sucks at translating Japanese :s_cry:
      Don't worry, it's even difficult for Japanese :D

and that page has EN version however amount of informations are quite low.